POSITION: Production Assistant
TERM: Part-Time (17 approx. hrs weekly)
PAY: $14 per hour
LOCATION: Chamblee, GA
DAYS / TIMES - Tues. - Thurs. 9am - 2:30p (not flexible)
START DATE: March 2024
Please note: The below job responsibilities are just some possible tasks you could be asked to do.
Jack be Nimble is a growing home fragrance and soy candle company based in Chamblee, GA. Our products are inspired by modern design and family gatherings that enhance your environment and create future memories. We pride ourselves on meticulous craftsmanship, ethical production, and accessible prices. All of our products are vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free. As part of that mission, we are devoted to creating a superior product that you will be proud to use in your home every day.
Jack be Nimble is seeking seasonal/part-time team members to join our production team, where you will assist the team in all stages of our candle production, which includes, but is not limited to, pouring, packaging, wicking, labeling, etc. While this position is mainly in production, we are seeking someone who is highly motivated to learn other areas of our candle business and grow with us.
- Responsible for all stages of the candle production: wicking and labeling jars, pouring, packaging, restocking the shelves, and inventory
- Maintain raw material inventory and communicate inventory levels with the production lead and owner.
- Work alongside the production team to meet production goals
- Receive and unpack inventory from suppliers
- Light housekeeping duties as the candle production area gets waxy and messy.
- Quality control-ensuring all candles are clean, labeled, trimmed, and in perfect condition for our customers.
- Assist with other office duties as required.
- Strong willingness to learn
- High level of energy
- Strong attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly & efficiently while maintaining the highest quality standards
- Comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- Willingness to work as part of a collaborative team
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal direction at times.
- Willingness to work off-hours (during peak seasons)
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs - wax is heavy!
- The position requires standing for an extended period of time.
- Ideal candidate should be within a 20-30 min commute and have reliable transportation.
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing creative company in your area.
- You get to create and smell candles all day!
- Free candles on paydays!
This position will be based in Chamblee, GA.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know why you would like to work at Jack Be Nimble Candles.
The subject of your email should be JOB-PRODUCTION.