Wild Blue Yonder *NEW*
- Jack Be Nimble Candles ships USPS and is typically delivered within 2-3 business days. Your item will leave our Midtown Atlanta studio within 4-5 business days.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Wild Blue Yonder tells the story of the historic Appalachian trail in a picturesque setting atop the rolling hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Heavy on cedar, with notes of sage and golden rose. Perfect for springtime!
- Scent notes: cedar • sage • golden rose
- 10 oz candle measures 3.87" in diameter and 2.62" in height
- 10 oz candle burns clean for 50+ hours
- Optional gift box and gift note available in cart.
- For best results, we recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent the wax from buliding up and "tunneling". Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of a draft, pets or small children. Allow candle to cool completely before handling.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________What makes Jack Be Nimble Candles so special? We make our candles in small batches (usually 12 candles at a time) to ensure the highest quality pours. Our ingredients are simple: domestically grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils and cotton-core wicks, hand poured into an apothecary-inspired jar and finished with a whimsical label and brushed metal lid. Each candle is hand poured, packaged and shipped in our midtown Atlanta studio. DOMESTIC SHIPPING:Jack Be Nimble Candles ships via USPS Priority Mail. Priority Mail is typically delivered within 2-3 business days. Your item will leave our Midtown Atlanta studio within 4-5 business days.